Tomato & Cucumber Mediterranean Salad
This is hands down, one of the most delicious salads I’ve ever had. It’s so easy to make and you can easily customize it how you’d like to make it your own!
This salad also goes well with chickpeas, avocado, and chicken—honestly whatever you fancy!
- 6 oz. Feta cubed or crumbled
- 1 cucumber, cut into half moons
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup torn basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 grated garlic clove (unless you’re like me and you like lots of garlic, then measure with your heart)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Mix the salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix up the dressing in another bowl or salad dressing mixer. Pour over the salad mixture, mix it all up, and enjoy!