- We are a family-owned business that stresses the importance of taking care of our customers.
- Our products are crafted with the highest quality ingredients to provide the best products for your flowers, plants, and gardens.
- We have a full line of products for most growing needs.
- Our products are Non-GMO, Non-pathogenic, people and pet safe, pollinator friendly, and made right here in the USA.
How Are We Different?
- Our products are all natural and do not contain any harsh chemicals.
- They are people and pet friendly.
- Our products are unique, there isn't anything else on the market like them.
How Do I Use The Concentrates?
- To use the concentrate bottles, shake them well, squeeze to the recommended rate, and pour it into your watering can or spray bottle depending on the product.
- Also check out our instagram page for videos on how to use!
How Do I Use The Sprayers?
- To use the sprayers, take the lid off the bottle. Take the straw, making sure that the small plastic piece is at the bottom, and connect it to the sprayer head. Place the straw into the bottle and screw on the lid. Then, making sure that the dial on the top of the sprayer is "OFF", connect the hose to the sprayer. When ready to use, hold the tab out of the way and switch to on.
- We recommend only spraying each plant for about 5 seconds with the valve turned in the "ON" position to conserve product. Once you done have this for each plant you can then switch the valve to "Water" and water your plants as normal. This will help eliminate wasting any product.
- Also, be sure to check out our instagram page for videos on how to use the sprayers!
Where Can I Use Them?
- You can use our products on all plants—trees, flowers, bushes, vegetables, herbs, etc.—as long as it is green and growing, you can use BugHut on it!
How Often Should I Use Them?
- We recommend using BugHut products per the application directions listed on each label.
- Booster, De-Stressor, and Enhancer can be used on a weekly basis.
- Nutrition can be applied every 2-3 weeks.
- Insect Repellent and Fungicide should be applied every 7-14 days.
- Soil Wizard only needs to be applied once per growing season.
How Long Will The Products Last?
- Booster, Enhancer, and De-Stressor concentrates treat 64 gallons of water.
- The sprayers will last approximately 30 minutes of continuous spray.
- Nutrition will treat 8 gallons of water.
- The Fungicide and Insect Repellent will treat thirty-two, 32oz spray bottles.
- This should last you the whole growing season!
What Does Booster Do?
- Booster, formerly known as Flower Fuel, contains beneficial bacteria that promote increased root development, improved flowering, and consistent growth, by enhancing the uptake of phosphorus along with other nutrients within the soil.
What Does Enhancer Do?
- Enhancer, formerly known as Flower Gain, is a biological with two bacteria that live in your plant.
- One lives in the leaves and helps convert the nitrogen in the air to the usable form to feed the plant.
- The other lives in the roots to help the plant uptake phosphorus.
What Does De-Stressor Do?
- De-Stressor, formerly known as Flower Power, uses antioxidants to help fight drought, excess heat, and even biotic stresses such as pests and diseases, while also promoting growth by increasing nutrient uptake.
Can all bughut products be used together?
- Yes! We recommend that, for best results, you can use any combination of products on your plants at the same time!
- Just be sure to follow the recommended application instructions. When applying with a watering can, De-Stressor, Booster, Enhancer, and Nutrition can all be mixed at the same time.